JRX215 - 15'' Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System AXL2 PL-VL-JBL-2-10542-z
JBL JRX215 - 15'' Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
This JBL JRX215 15'' Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker is New Old Stock only the box got very damaged. The JBL Speaker itself was unharmed and brand new. The box was opened to asses the damage but absolutely no damage to the speaker. Please take a good look at the pictures to see the damage done to the box.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating:250W / 1000W
- Frequency Range: 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Weight (kg): +/- 32.4 KG
Dimensions (cm): 51x76x51
Beware! Needs special transport!! Please ask quote for exact shipping costs!!!
We ship worldwide.
-Shipping in the EU up to 30 KG (max)
-Shipping outside of the EU up to 20 KG (max)
Please note: ‘’Whenever an item exceeds the weight noted above. Please ask us for a shipping quote before making a purchase. The shipping costs are estimated in our shop because we do not know the shipping address’’
Working condition: New
Missing or damage: See description for details
Pictures: See pictures for the cosmetic condition of this lot
Buying terms: Sold as is!