C547 BL Boundary Layer Microphone AXL5-WVK-12770-BV
NEW AKG C547 BL Boundary Layer Microphone
The C547BL is a hypercardioid professional boundary layer microphone. The rugged, non-crush case and a switchable bass-cut filter make the C547 an ideal choice for tough on-stage assignments. Using PCC® (Phase Coherent Cardioid®) technology with hypercardioid polar pattern, the microphone provides high directivity and neutral sound. The C547BL is built on the same acoustical components as the legendary C747 V11.
Primarily designed for use in houses of worship, theaters and conferencing, the C547BL is also a good choice for miking kick drums and other instruments. The highly efficient RFi-Shield technology substantially reduces interference noise due to electromagnetic pollution.
AKG C547BL Boundary Microphone Features
- Hypercardioid polar pattern for maximum rejection of disturbing signals
- Acoustics based on C747 V11 for wide, smooth frequency response
- RFi-Shield technology reduces interference noise due to electromagnetic pollution
- Rugged, low profile housing withstands the rigors of the stage
- Paintable grille assembly to blend in with stage decoration
AKG C547BL Boundary Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 30 to 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8.5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 72 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter: 150 Hz
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
Working/condition: NEW. I sealed box
Missing or damage: Minor usage marks. See description for details
Pictures: See pictures for the cosmetic condition of this lot
Buying terms: Sold as is!